Business Income Tax
Offering a robust line of products to meet your personal and business needs
Select a product
Put our experienced tax strategists to work for you
Mitigating your tax burden is always a core goal. This is best achieved through comprehensive tax planning. Whether you’re a sole proprietor or operate a multi-tiered corporation or partnership, we pledge to provide you with quality, up-to-date tax return preparation and advice. Our experienced tax specialists excel at tax planning and preparation for businesses.
- A modern, streamlined experience—From initial and ongoing collection of tax documents to filings, we provide a seamless, digital experience.
- A custom experience—Every client is different, so we make sure to examine appropriate deductions and consider your unique situation to minimize your tax burden and ensure compliance.
- Year-round support—Our team is available throughout the year to help you make smart tax decisions and plan appropriately.
When you reach out to an experienced CPA firm for your tax preparation and filing needs, the process can be informative and simple. You are entitled to deductions and credits that you may be unaware of. We unlock the code of proper tax filing, ensuring you receive a maximum tax return with minimal hassle. As a business owner one of your top priorities would most likely be paying less taxes, and this can be best achieved through our different service packages. With BOSS™ business solutions you can create a service that meets your needs to benefit you not only once a year while filing your taxes, but year-round with our advisory services.
Running your own business can be difficult enough. With the ever-changing tax codes and the year-long task of corporate tax preparation it makes sense for business owners of all sizes to hire a certified public accountant to handle their business tax preparation. There are a number of different kinds of business structures and issues that a CPA must know very well to adequately prepare these business tax returns. We work with a wide array of businesses in South Florida offering them the best business tax preparation available. Our goal is to minimize your liability and seek opportunities for growth that will help increase your company’s bottom line.
Business Income Tax Preparation and Filing
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) and Sole Proprietorships
- S-Corporation (Form 1120-S) and C-Corporations (Forms 1120-C)
- Partnerships (Form 1065)
- Income Tax Return of a Foreign Corporation (Form 1120-F)