Employee Retention Credit
Offering a robust line of products to meet your personal and business needs
Select a product
Helping your business claim up to $26,000 per employee on tax refunds
What’s the ERC?
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) is a refundable payroll tax credit for businesses that continued to pay their W-2 employees while experiencing a decline in revenue or a shutdown of operations in 2020 or 2021.
How to Qualify?
You are likely to qualify if you were in business during 2020 and 2021, had W-2 employees, and experienced any one of the following:
- Decreased Revenue — Experienced quarter(s) with a decline in gross receipts of at least 20% in 2021, or 50% in 2020 compared to the same quarter(s) in 2019.
- Full or Partial Shutdown — Sustained a full or partial suspension of operations from a governmental order that limited commerce, travel or group meetings due to COVID-19 in 2020 or 2021.
- Qualify as a Start-up — Qualified in Q3 & Q4 of 2021 as a recovery startup business, or an entity that began operations after February 15, 2020, had less than $1 Million in revenue and had one or more employees other than owner.
- See if you qualify by completing our questionnaire or speaking with a member of our team.
- If you qualify, our team will begin the application process by gathering the necessary documentation and quantifying your ERC credit.
- We’ll file your claim. The IRS will process the tax credit and mail you a check. It’s that easy!